Our beautiful Southern New Hampshire Bed and Breakfast is a romantic retreat for the avid New England gardener or for those who just LOVE flowers, plants and natural wildlife. We are centrally located within 30 minutes to many of New England's finest Garden Centers.
Relax and stroll in the ¾ acre fully landscaped garden that includes 5 water features, over a hundred flowering trees and shrubs. Please come stay with us and share your gardening stories (good & bad). Tour the gardens.
A delicious breakfast will be served overlooking the gardens. Breakfast served outdoors weather permitting.
- Spacious rooms with private balcony over looking the gardens
- Private bathroom
- Queen size bed with sitting area & desk
- Robes, Hair Dryer, mini-fridge, iron & board
- Cable TV, DVD player and telephone
- Wireless internet or computer access available
- Fresh flowers, complimentary beverages and treats.
- Air Conditioning in the room
- Full Breakfast served to guests. Vegetarian and vegan breakfasts served upon advance request
- We serve organic and NH foods when possible
- Breakfast time is flexible
- Outdoor swimming pool in season
- We are a non-smoking facility.
- Conveniently located a few minutes off Exit 4 or 5 off I93. 15 minutes from Manchester-Boston Regional Airport and 45 minutes from downtown Boston
- Nearby is the Moonlight Meadery in Londonderry, NH and the
Tupelo Music Hall in Londonderry, NH
Tiffany Gardens Bed & Breakfast
15 King John Drive
Londonderry, NH 03053
Tiffany Gardens Hosts: Jim and Kathy McMahon
Cell Phone: 603-548-3816
Photography by: Wendy Wood